How Does A Journey In Therapy Start?
It starts with a simple desire to learn what you didn’t know; the things you were not taught and could never grasp from a book, the Internet, from your friends or lovers. How can you know what you don’t know? The answer is, you can’t. But if you’re struggling with a sense that this is not the life you were meant to live, I can help you untangle from your feelings the life you’re meant to lead.
Many of my clients are struggling with a sense of being all alone in the world. Some are lonely or angry or frustrated that life (and love) don’t work out the way they always thought it would.
I’m Here To Tell You That Your Life Can Change For The Better.
- If you’re experiencing sadness or loneliness, you can overcome it.
- If you’re frustrated that you never seem to find the right person to date, we can work on changing your patterns so you attract better people.
- If you’re worried that you’re in a bad marriage or that you’re wasting too many years on the wrong people, you can change this.
- And finally, if you’ve realized that on the other side of all of your decisions is you, you can learn to be more accountable and loving to yourself; after all, love starts within.
Offering Neurofeedback, EMDR & Somatic Experiencing In Torrance & Santa Monica, CA
My practice has two convenient locations in Torrance, CA and Santa Monica, CA. I see clients 5 days a week, including Saturdays, in both offices. I like to keep my schedule fluid so I can be available for you when you need me the most.
Please inquire about appointments and I do often take insurance, so please ask when you call to schedule. Every insurance plan is different and I can help you figure out what your insurance actually covers versus what is considered an “out of pocket” expense. Please know that in all situations some form of co-pay is required.
When you’re ready, I am happy to help. Please reach out by calling my office at 310-314-6933 or sending me a private email.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFC31673)
- Trained in Neurofeedback EEG
- Certified in Somatic Experiencing (SEP)
- Master of Arts in Psychotherapy
- EMDR Certified
Do you struggle with:
- Sleep problems
- Constant worry
- Fear of losing control
- Feeling amped up and irritable
- Obsessive thoughts
- Compulsive behaviors
- Emotional reactivity
- Muscle tension
- “Busy brain,” never stops thinking
Could you be depressed?
- Avoiding people and places
- Excessive guilt
- Loss of pleasure
- Difficulty concentrating
- Intense unhappiness